Butzel attorneys named to 2023 Michigan Super Lawyers list
DETROIT, Mich. – Forty-two Butzel attorneys have been named to the 2023 Michigan Super Lawyers list.
Notably, Lee T. Silver and Daniel B. Tukel have been named to the Michigan Super Lawyers Top 100 list.
Moreover, Steven Eatherly and Sarah Nirenberg have been named “Rising Stars” for the first time.
Super Lawyers is a rating service of outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high-degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. The selection process includes independent research, peer nominations and peer evaluations.
The Butzel attorneys included in the 2023 Super Lawyers list are:
2023 Rising Stars
- Javon R. David: Business Litigation
- Michael C. Decker: Construction Litigation
- Steven Eatherly: Business Litigation
- Laura E. Johnson: Business/Corp.
- Amany Kasham: Immigration: Business
- Jonathan L. Kirkland: Real Estate
- Paul M. Mersino: Business Litigation
- Sarah Nirenberg: Employment & Labor
- Ivonne Soler: Business Litigation
- He Xian: Business/Corp.
List of 2023 Michigan Super Lawyers – Butzel:
Ann Arbor office
- Terrence J. Miglio: Employment & Labor
- Claudia Rast: Technology Transactions
- Diane M. Soubly: Employee Benefits
- Andrew W. Stumpff: Employee Benefits
- James C. Bruno: Business/Corp.
- Clara DeMatteis Mager: Immigration: Business
- Darius W. Dynkowski: Eminent Domain
- Bernard J. Fuhs: Business Litigation
- Cynthia J. Haffey: Business Litigation
- John P. Hancock, Jr.: Employment & Labor
- Justin G. Klimko: Mergers & Acquisitions
- Phillip C. Korovesis: Business Litigation
- Mark R. Lezotte: Health Care
- Reginald A. Pacis: Immigration: Business
- James S. Rosenfeld: Employment & Labor
- Daniel R.W. Rustmann: Business Litigation
- Bruce L. Sendek: Business Litigation
Grand Rapids office
- Lee T. Silver: Business Litigation
- Carey A. DeWitt: Employment & Labor
- George B. Donnini: Criminal Defense: White Collar
- David F. DuMouchel: Criminal Defense: White Collar
- Debra A. Geroux: Health Care
- Robert A. Hudson: Business/Corp.
- Thomas A. Kabel: Real Estate
- Robin Luce Herrmann: Media/Advertising
- Daniel J. McCarthy: Appellate
- Max J. Newman: Bankruptcy: Business
- Robert P. Perry: Estate & Probate
- Richard E. Rassel: Business Litigation
- Joseph E. Richotte: Appellate
- Daniel B. Tukel: Employment Litigation: Defense
- James J. Urban: Construction Litigation
- Appellate Law
- Banking & Finance Law
- Business & Commercial Litigation
- Condemnation/Eminent Domain
- Construction Litigation
- Corporate Governance
- Employee Benefits
- Employment Litigation
- Health Care
- Labor and Employment
- Media Law
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Real Estate
- White Collar Criminal Defense