- Butzel Long attorney and co-chair of Detroit Bar Association’s Diversity & Inclusion Committee to receive award on August 13 during virtual “Raising the Bar” Annual Meeting
- DBusiness runs news regarding the addition of four IP attorneys in the firm’s Washington, D.C. office
- Butzel Long expands Washington, D.C. footprint with addition of four IP attorneys
- Governor Whitmer issues Executive Order 2020-166 changing the quarantine requirements for those who test positive or are symptomatic and who have had close contact
- Can placing your product into the “stream of commerce" land you in court?
- Here We Go Again: The Debate Over Federal Regulation of Non-Competes Rises Again
With over 3,000 geographically diverse clients that are active in national and international markets, you can trust that our firm is equipped with the ability and expertise to provide a wide-range of services. These areas include:
Trusted, everywhere we are.