From complex dispositions of properties in multiple states, to the acquisition of a single parcel, Butzel attorneys have the experience necessary to effectively and efficiently handle any transaction. Whether our clients are buying or selling, we advise on all key aspects of the acquisition or disposition process. We prepare and negotiate purchase and sale agreements and other transactional documents, conduct due diligence, manage the closing process and assist in tax deferred exchanges.
Alerts & Publications
- ICLE, 6.18.2019
News & Events
- Represented 112,000 square foot corporate office and R & D complex; represented foreign purchaser in all aspects of transaction
- Sale of corporate real estate assets: represented seller in all legal aspects of sale
- Negotiated price reduction of mortgage loan balances and sales of shopping center properties
- Multiple retail property transactions throughout New England for a national retail tenant.
- Negotiated the acquisition of a 150,000 square foot industrial facility on behalf of the purchaser
- Created loan/financing structure for capital acquisition and industrial expansion for Canadian and U.S. structure and operations
- Multiple relocations throughout the East Coast
- Served as counsel for the acquisition of vacant land and related construction financing
- Review and analyze environmental due diligence reports, and purchase agreements on behalf of buyers, sellers, and lenders, and advise as to potential environmental liability and available protections.
- Negotiated the acquisition of a 230,000 square foot industrial facility on behalf of a major Chinese purchaser
- Complex, multi-continent acquisitions of companies for an international polymers manufacturer
- Representation of automotive company in loan participation and restructuring; acquisition of Canadian US operations
- Served as counsel for the acquisition of multiple parcels of land for major mixed use residential/commercial development
- Negotiated the purchase of a building and assumption of indebtedness for major health care organization
- Represented developer in negotiation and financing of land acquisition from Downtown Development Authority and acquisition of the hotel from prior owners
- Represented LG Chem in the acquisition of land, obtaining various government grants and tax incentives and the drafting and negotiating of the construction contract for a $303 million advanced lithium ion battery manufacturing facility.