Michigan Department of Licensing and Regulatory Affairs Marijuana Product Recalls
Product Recall (2/11/19):
The Michigan Department of Licensing and Regulatory Affairs (LARA) has issued a health and safety advisory recall due to the sale of marijuana which failed laboratory testing. The products were sold between November 13, 2018 and February 1, 2019, at 664 Vassar, LLC (Elite Wellness Vassar), located at 664 State Road, Vassar, MI (License PC-000035).
The full list of recalled products is:
- Agent Orange (Flower) | 1A405010000089B000000349 | Failed for chemical residue
- AK Extracts Crumble (Concentrate) | 1A405010000089B000000287 | Failed for chemical residue
- Blue Cheese (Flower) | 1A405010000089B000000158 | Failed for chemical residue
- Detroit Growers (Edible) | 1A405010000089B000000107 | Failed for chemical residue
- Grand Daddy Purp (Flower) | 1A405010000089B000000107 | Failed for chemical residue
- Ice Cream Cake (Flower) | 1A405010000089B000000355 | Failed for chemical residue
- Lemon Drop (Flower) | 1A405010000089B000000246 | Failed for chemical residue
- Orange Skittles (Flower) | 1A405010000089B000000325 | Failed for chemical residue and bile tolerant bacteria
- Super Lemon OG (Flower) | 1A405010000089B000000354 | Failed for chemical residue
Patients or caregivers who have these affected marijuana products in their possession should return them to 664 Vassar, LLC (Elite Wellness Vassar) for proper disposal.
Product Recall (2/7/19):
The Michigan Department of Licensing and Regulatory Affairs (LARA) has issued an updated health and safety advisory due to the sale of marijuana that failed laboratory testing. Two additional products – “Purple Sherbet #2” and “Do Si Do”—were added to the original recall of four products from The Green Mile Detroit, which was issued on January 10, 2019.
The facility in question is The Green Mile Detroit, 6650 E. Eight Mile Road, Detroit, MI 48224 (License No. PC-000144).
The full list of recalled products is:
- Purple Sherbet #2 (flower) | 1A405010000076E000000155 | Failed for chemical residue
- Do Si Do (flower) | 1A405010000076E000000151 | Failed for chemical residue
- Gelato (flower) | 1A405010000076E000000140 | Failed for total yeast and mold
- Girl Scout Cookies (flower) | 1A405010000076E000000126 | Failed for total yeast and mold
- Superman OG (flower) | 1A405010000076E000000141 | Failed for chemical residue
- Mimosa (flower) | 1A405010000076E000000125 | Failed for bile-tolerant gram-negative bacteria and total coliforms
Patients or caregivers who have these affected medical marijuana products in their possession should return them to The Green Mile Detroit for proper disposal.
- DirectorShareholderShareholderDirectorAssociateAssociateOf CounselAssociateShareholder
Related ServicesJump to Page
Attorney Spotlight: Louis Ronayne. Ronayne is an Associate practicing in Butzel’s Detroit office. Mr. Ronayne focus ...9.23.2022
Attorney Spotlight: Scott Fishwick. He has a broad practice in state and federal court focusing on complex contract ...9.22.2022
Please join us virtually on Thursday, October 27th for our 35th Annual Labor, Employment, Benefits, and Immigration ...9.21.2022
Butzel attorney, Debra Geroux has been named to Michigan Lawyers Weekly’s 2022 Honorees for “Influential Women of L ...9.21.2022
Butzel is the presenting sponsor of the Original Equipment Suppliers Association’s OESA 2022 Terms and Conditions U ...9.15.2022
Best Practice Spotlight: Automotive Industry Team. Butzel is the nation's premier law firm within the American auto ...9.14.2022
The FCC released a draft decision that would address one aspect of minimizing orbital debris by accelerating satel ...9.12.2022
Attorney Spotlight: David DeVine. Mr. DeVine practices in the areas of business litigation and bankruptcy and serve ...9.9.2022
Butzel has been named to Crain’s 2022 Cool Places to Work for the second straight year, ranking 53rd and the highes ...9.9.2022