The development and licensing of patents, trademarks, copyright and trade secrets is a critical component of our intellectual property expertise. We have developed licensing strategies for clients in the pharmaceutical, entertainment, computer, automotive industries to protect assets and to maximize their intellectual property.
We have extensive experience preparing joint development, production, technology licensing and outsourcing agreements. Our attorneys have also counseled on and litigated Internet security issues. We have advised on issues related to doing global business on the Internet.
- ShareholderShareholderShareholderShareholderShareholderShareholderShareholderOf CounselOf CounselOf CounselJump to PageAssociateAssociate
Alerts & Publications
News & Events
- Firm News, 6.13.2022
- 2.1.2013Butzel Long attorney Claudia Rast quoted in the article, "How to protect your company's data" in the Nashville Business Journal
- Event, OESA Virtual Event, 3.11.2022
- Defended collegiate licensing entity in a copright lawsuit
- Licensing/Transactions: Drafted license/transaction agreements for a major automotive supplier