Health care innovators discuss entrepreneurial opportunities during Butzel Long conference on March 13 in Troy
DETROIT, Mich. – Innovation is driving the business of health care in southeast Michigan and entrepreneurs need to know the latest developments to keep a competitive edge.
Butzel Long is hosting a half-day program titled, “The Autonomous Patient: Entrepreneurs Driving Health Care II,” featuring leading area health care and business experts from 7:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. on Tuesday. March 13, 2018 at Automation Alley, located at 2875 Bellingham in Troy. The cost is $50, which includes breakfast and lunch.
“We will discuss creative ideas regarding the next generation of health care,” said Robert H. Schwartz, Co-Chair, Butzel Long’s Health Care Industry Group. “This program will offer the latest information to health care entrepreneurs who are planning to take their business ventures to the next level.”
Butzel Long attorneys from the firm’s Health Care Practice Group will be featured along with the following:
- Pavan Muzumdar, COO – Automation Alley
- Mike Sappington, CEO – TRIARQ
- Josephino Tunac, PHD – Health Medical Scientist and Entrepreneur
- Brad Martin, Ph.D., Senior Director – Commercialization Programs Fast Forward Medical Innovation – University of Michigan School
- Dr. Charles Mok, D.O., – Allure Medical Spa
- Iltefat Hamzavi, M.D. – Hamzavi Dermatology
- Steven Kent, Manager, Client Strategist – OU Inc.
- Kevin Lasser – JEMS Telehealth
- Jaideep Rajput, Director of Commercialization – Beaumont Health
- Raj Kothari – Cascade Partners
- Yusuf Hai – CIG Capital Advisors
- Fred Molnar – MEDC
- Jared Stasik – Detroit Venture Partners
The seminar will address topics including:
- Technology – The Impact of Industry 4.0 on Healthcare
- Growing and Managing Change in Health Care Delivery
- Entrepreneurship in the Provider World
- Is Technology Your Friend or Foe?
- Great Ideas: How do you plan to finance all of these changes?
For more information or to register online, visit events/the-autonomous-patient-entrepreneurs-driving-health-care-ii. For inquiries, contact Nairi Bagdasarian at (313) 225-7012 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.