Victoria L. Murdoch
Victoria L. Murdoch is a seasoned litigation paralegal with more than 15 years of litigation experience. Since joining Butzel Long in 2011, she has assisted in taking to trial a number of complex, multi-party, high-profile cases. Ms. Murdoch's extensive experience, energy, work ethic, team focus, and deep technical skills enrich the Firm's litigation teams through all aspects of a case, from on-site data collection, custodial interviews, large-scale document review and production, pre-trial preparation, in-courtroom trial support, through potential appellate filings.
- Manages large-scale document productions and technical databases in complex litigation cases.
- Coordinates pre-trial and trial logistics in numerous venues around the U.S., manages third-party support services for trial teams, and provides in-court assistance to trial teams in jury and bench trials.
- Assists attorneys at trial in successfully defending client's rights in a variety of areas of law including white collar crime and antitrust litigation.
- Provides support at client sites in management of large-scale document productions and case-strategy meetings.
- Manages contract-attorney teams conducting large-scale document reviews and productions.
COMMUNITY AND PROFESSIONAL INVOLVEMENT
Ms. Murdoch is a member of the following professional organizations:
- American Bar Association
- Michigan State Bar
- Women in eDiscovery Detroit Chapter
- The Salvation Army