Amy L. Glenn
Amy L. Glenn is a shareholder practicing in Butzel Long's Bloomfield Hills office. She concentrates her practice in the areas of business law and estate planning. Ms. Glenn is a graduate of Wayne State University School of Law (J.D., cum laude, 1985), Walsh College (M.S. in Professional Accountancy, magna cum laude, 1996) and the College of Wooster (B.A., Phi Beta Kappa, 1982).
Ms. Glenn has served as General Counsel for a closely held middle market company and has over 12 years experience in the private practice of law. She has extensive experience in a wide variety of business transactions and commercial matters including contract work and distribution issues, marketing matters, mergers and acquisitions, and other related matters. She also has broad background in advising clients with respect to various estate planning matters. She is a member of the State Bar of Michigan.
- Walsh College of Accountancy and Business Administration 1996, M.S.
- College of Wooster 1982, B.A.
- Wayne State University Law School 1985, J.D.
DBusiness Top Lawyers in Metro Detroit, Trusts and Estates, 2011-2012, 2017, 2018
State Bar of Michigan
- Provided complex Estate Planning services for numerous Senior Executive level individuals from major automotive manufacturers.
- Actively involved in the administration of one of the largest estates in Michigan.
- Handled the administration of several estates in excess of $100 million.
- Created numerous private charitable foundations.
- Provided estate and succession planning services for some of the wealthiest individuals in Michigan.