What differentiates our law firm from any other? Ultimately, it is our culture. At Butzel Long, our values are central to our culture, and these values attract a certain lawyer. We believe our recruiting efforts are critical to our success and are diligent about accessing talent whose values align with ours.
POSITION: Part-Time Temporary Imaging Technician
LOCATION: Bloomfield Hills
GENERAL PURPOSE: The law firm of Butzel Long is seeking a part-time Imaging Technician for its Bloomfield Hills office. The Imaging Technician is responsible for imaging client data.
- coordinate the imaging of closed files, including quality check to ensure completeness of scan;
- profile documents and store them in the DMS;
- edit records database to reflect conversion of records from paper to electronic;
- maintain confidentiality of records;
- compliance with retention policy; and
- other duties as requested by management.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Excellent attention to detail;
- Ability to organize quickly and efficiently;
- Ability to professionally communicate at all levels;
- Must be flexible and be able to work cohesively in a high paced team environment;
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite with the ability to learn and operate other programs;
- Able to meet the physical requirements of the position;
- Excellent time management skills;
- Bachelor’s Degree or currently enrolled in classes towards earning a degree
Please submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For information regarding current career opportunities, please contact email@example.com.