Coronavirus Webinar: The Employment Perspective
The COVID-19 virus has just been confirmed in at least two patients in Michigan. This is not a time for Michigan employers to panic. Rather, employers must implement common-sense measures recommended by medical experts, while continually evaluating their workplaces to protect their employees and finalizing contingency plans to protect their business interests.
Please join a panel of Butzel Long labor and employment attorneys for a complimentary webinar as they discuss real-life employment situations presented by COVID-19, including:
- employee accommodations due to COVID-19 fears
- paid sick leave, FMLA, and attendance policy issues
- anti-discrimination and harassment considerations
- practical travel, visitor and customer issues
- obligation to provide a safe and healthful workplace
- potential employer liability for exposure to COVID-19
- business contingency planning
The webinar will include an interactive Question & Answer period.
Please direct inquiries to Jonathan Spencer at firstname.lastname@example.org.