Butzel attorney D. Scott Brinkmann named to Michigan Lawyers Weekly’s ‘Go To Lawyers’ for Real Estate and Condominium Law
TROY, Mich. – Butzel attorney and shareholder D. Scott Brinkmann is one of 19 attorneys named to Michigan Lawyers Weekly’s “Go To Lawyers” for Real Estate and Condominium Law for 2022. The program honors leading lawyers in a particular field of law as nominated by their peers. Honorees are profiled in a special section in the July 25 edition.
Notably, a “Michigan Go To Lawyer” is:
- An expert in his or her field, well-versed in the nuances of the case law, statutes and regulations clients will encounter.
- Experienced, and enjoys a record of success, with many cases and/or transactions that give testimony to the quality advice he or she can provide.
- A lawyer to whom other lawyers make referrals because of his or her expertise and accomplishments.
- A lawyer who can think creatively and identify all options for a client.
- A lawyer you would name when a friend from another state calls and says she has a client who needs some legal help in a given part of our state.
Brinkmann has extensive transactional experience in real estate development and finance matters, including acquisitions, dispositions, leasing, incentives, zoning and tax issues.
In 2016, Brinkmann was recognized as one of DBusiness magazine’s “30 in Their Thirties” for his legal work in the City of Detroit, Michigan, having played a pivotal role in several transformative development projects in the City.
Brinkmann is a graduate of Wayne State University Law School (J.D., 2005). He also graduated from Michigan State University (B.A., 1999).