Butzel Education Industry Seminar and Networking
On behalf of Butzel's Education Industry co-chairs, Carey Dewitt and Lynn McGuire, please join us for an engaging in-person panel discussion and networking opportunity. The program will cover challenging topics from campus investigations to advancing science and technology in the face of growing security concerns.
Carey DeWitt will moderate a panel discussion featuring special guests:
- Brian Quinn: Vice President for Legal Affairs and General Counsel, Michigan State University: Campus Investigations
- Keith James: Attorney, Keith James, PLLC and Board of Trustees, Member, Albion College: Crisis Management
- Mark Brucki: Associate Vice President of Economic Development, Lawrence Technological University: Innovative Pathways: Student Pipeline
- Mike Poterala: Vice President and General Counsel, Wayne State University: Advancing Science and Technology in the Face of Growing National Security Concerns on Campus
- 1:30pm - 2:00pm: Registration
- 2:00pm - 2:15pm: Welcome and Introduction with Lynn McGuire
- 2:15pm - 4:00pm: Panel Discussion with Carey DeWitt and special guests
- 4:00pm - 5:00pm: Networking
Butzel Troy Office (Columbia Center, 201 W. Big Beaver Rd.)
Please email your full contact information to our Business Development Manager, Tracie Tillinger
Click here to RSVP the deadline is October 25th.