2018 OEM Terms and Conditions Update
VisTaTech Center at Schoolcraft College
18600 Haggerty Rd.
Livonia, MI 48152
OESA, in partnership with Butzel Long, will host the 2018 OEM Terms and Conditions Update event on September 12, 2018, at the Schoolcraft College VisTaTech Center in Livonia, Mich. This meeting will provide attendees with insight on the latest OEM terms and conditions as well as new case law and regulations of interest to suppliers.
Butzel Long attorneys James Bruno, David DeVine, Jennifer Dukarski, Cynthia Haffey, Catherine Karol, Raul Rangel, Les Glick and Mitch Zajac will discuss:
- New OEM terms and conditions and legal update
- Incorporated by reference: Hidden landmines that may be in terms and vonditions
- Goals, hurdles and attempts at global terms and conditions
- Best practices in protecting trade secrets
- Overview of industry standards, federal regulations and state laws and tips of the trade as related to product development
In addition, Daniel Rustmann, shareholder, and Sheldon Klein, shareholder, Butzel Long, will participate in a simulated preliminary injunction hearing titled “So you decided to play chicken: The problems you’ll face if you seek or oppose a preliminary injunction to maintain supply.”
The updated OEM terms and conditions are included in the 2018 edition of the “OESA OEM Production P.O. Terms and Conditions Comparative Analysis,” publication which will be available for purchase at a discount prior to Sept. 12, 2018, with event registration or on site the day of the event. Please Note: There are no refunds on the publication after it has been delivered.