Butzel Long's media attorneys provide pre-publication review of content to evaluate the risk and potential liability associated with it. We preview a variety of media, including newspaper articles and television segments. Our team works with the tight deadlines of the media industry, and we will work around-the-clock to ensure that the pre-publication review is thorough and complete within the given time constraints. Our goal is to help our clients provide quality, legal, and timely content for their audiences.
- Butzel Long attorney Robin Luce Herrmann partners with the Detroit Free Press and Michigan Community Resources to educate Detroit residents on FOIADecember 26, 2018
- Butzel Long attorney Claudia Rast quoted in the article, "How to protect your company's data" in the Nashville Business JournalFebruary 1, 2013
- Butzel Long attorney Robin Luce Herrmann appointed to the State Bar of Michigan Law and Media CommitteeAugust 29, 2011
- Butzel Long attorneys Robin Luce Herrmann and Jennifer A. Dukarski featured during Michigan Press Association seminarsJuly 21, 2011
- June 9, 2011
- October 22, 2008
- Butzel Long attorney Richard E. Rassel receives the 2008 Community Service Award presented by The Community HouseJune 11, 2008