Divorce & Annulment
Butzel Long's family law attorneys bring experience and skill to complex, non-routine divorce and annulment cases. Our attorneys have held leadership positions within the American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers and the State Bar of Michigan's Family Law section, and they have been voted as top divorce lawyers in national and regional publications. We give expert and comprehensive advice, and we represent individuals during all phases of the divorce or annulment process in both private and judicial proceedings. We respond promptly to our clients' concerns and questions, and we keep them informed of all significant developments in their matters. Our team understands the nuances and intricacies of the most complex marital estates and highly-sensitive family dynamics. We vigorously defend unwarranted attacks and conduct ourselves in a manner that reflects our qualities.
- Represented both husbands and wives in numerous matters involving complex divorce related issues.
- Represented several sports and media professionals in divorce, custody, and paternity related matters
- Represented high level executives in numerous divorces involving dividing interests in closely held stock interests, stock options and other forms of benefits.
- June 9, 2011
- Butzel Long matrimonial attorney Edward D. Gold to moderate panel at the State Bar of Michigan's Family Law Section Summer meeting in Traverse CityJuly 13, 2009
- Butzel Long attorneys Frederick G. Buesser III and David F. DuMouchel to be honored during Best Lawyers 25th Anniversary EventMarch 31, 2009
- October 22, 2008