Automation Alley, Michigan's largest technology business association, drives growth in Southeast Michigan's economy.
Automation Alley is a non-profit organization that drives growth and economic development through a collaborative culture that focuses on workforce and business development initiatives. Automation Alley attracts the creators and consumers of diverse technologies from a variety of industries around the world.
The Automation Alley region encompasses the City of Detroit and counties of Genesee, Livingston, Macomb, Monroe, Oakland, St. Clair, Washtenaw and Wayne.
For additional information, please visit http://www.automationalley.com/
- Automation Alley Newsletter - The Securities and Exchange Commission Finalizes Conflict Mineral Rules - The Reporting Countdown BeginsSeptember 7, 2012
- Automation Alley Newsletter - IRS Provides Transition Rules for $2,500 Health Flexible Spending Account Limit Beginning in 2013July 5, 2012
- Automation Alley Newsletter - Recent Developments at the U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity CommissionMay 10, 2012
- March 5, 2012
- Automation Alley Newsletter - New Michigan Law Changes Certain Eligibility Criteria for Unemployment BenefitsJanuary 1, 2012
- December 1, 2011
- Automation Alley Newsletter - New State Tax on Health Care Claims Affects Employer-Sponsored Health PlansOctober 1, 2011
- September 1, 2011
- May 1, 2011
- March 28, 2011
- March 1, 2011
- February 1, 2011
- January 1, 2011
- December 1, 2010
- October 1, 2010
- September 1, 2010
- August 1, 2010