Telemedicine and e-Health are transforming the way in which health related services are provided throughout the United States and between countries. We help our clients develop and use telemedicine applications for disease management, home telemetry, virtual ICU, state of the art diagnostics, on-line consultation, and remote diagnosis, monitoring and treatment that encompasses not only rural health locations, but nursing homes and assisted living facilities. Telemedicine information, imaging and data exchanges pose complex technological, legal and regulatory challenges as does the multi-jurisdictional licensing or health professionals. Butzel Long
- What is New in Telemedicine?
- MACRA is coming; MACRA is coming!
- Suffer a small HIPAA breach? OCR may be looking for you!
- Telemedicine - Getting Paid
- Patient Portals: Open Doors or Trap Doors?
- Will the Affordable Care Act Survive?
- Health Care - New Michigan Laws Cover Telemedicine Technologies in Health Care Professional/Patient Care: “The Doctor will see you now.”