This page is currently under construction
- Butzel Long receives Pro Bono Service Award from Detroit Metropolitan Bar Association
- Butzel Long attorney Daniel R. W. Rustmann to receive the 2009 LAW Award on May 3 for providing positive leadership
- Butzel Long attorneys elected shareholders
- Butzel Long attorneys named to The Best Lawyers in America® 2009
- Representation of major Tier One automotive suppliers in arbitration and litigation of eight figure warranty and recall disputes with automotive OEMs.
- Represented an automotive supplier against a casting supplier which filed for Chapter 11 relief in a motion to reject the supply contracts with our client and several other key customers
- Represented an automotive parts supplier in a contentious termination of the supply relationship with the supplier based on an accommodation agreement and access and security agreement
- Represented a financially troubled supplier in negotiating a multi-party accommodation agreement, access and security agreement, together with extensions of each agreement
- Served as National Coordinating Counsel for a major product liability case; included submissions to Congressional Committees and NHTSA foreign governments
- Successfully defended manufacturing company in two different lawsuits filed by another automotive company
- Represented a wide variety of suppliers and purchasers in multiple industries with respect to contractual issues arising in connection with commercial supply agreements
- Represented American subsidiary of China's third largest privately held company in an automotive supplier dispute in the U.S. District Court, E.D. Mich.
- Representation of major Tier One automotive suppliers in litigation of price disputes involving potential manufacturing plant shut downs.