Butzel Long's media attorneys provide pre-publication review of content to evaluate the risk and potential liability associated with it. We preview a variety of media, including newspaper articles and television segments. Our team works with the tight deadlines of the media industry, and we will work around-the-clock to ensure that the pre-publication review is thorough and complete within the given time constraints. Our goal is to help our clients provide quality, legal, and timely content for their audiences.
- Butzel Long attorney Claudia Rast quoted in the article, "How to protect your company's data" in the Nashville Business Journal
- Butzel Long attorney Robin Luce Herrmann appointed to the State Bar of Michigan Law and Media Committee
- Butzel Long attorneys Robin Luce Herrmann and Jennifer A. Dukarski featured during Michigan Press Association seminars
- Butzel Long receives Pro Bono Service Award from Detroit Metropolitan Bar Association
- Butzel Long attorneys named to The Best Lawyers in America® 2009
- Butzel Long attorney Richard E. Rassel receives the 2008 Community Service Award presented by The Community House
- Submitted multiple amicus briefs in various courts on media issues for multiple clients, including media associations, newspapers and broadcasters