Butzel Longs employment attorneys monitor the constantly changing employment laws and regulations. Our team provides employers with the necessary tools to minimize litigation risk. We counsel clients on employment-related matters including:
- Data privacy
- Discrimination and harassment
- Employee evaluation, discipline, and discharge
- Family Medical Leave Act compliance
- Implementation of effective non-compete agreements
- Protection of trade secrets and confidential information
- Union election and avoidance issues
- Wage and hour compliance
- Workplace privacy and electronic monitoring and
- Workplace violence prevention.
Our attorneys can conduct audits of human resources policies, handbooks, and practices, and we can help employers prepare for and respond to government audits.