Navigating the New Landscape of DOJ and SEC Enforcement the focus of Wednesday, October 18 breakfast briefing in Detroit
Panel program will feature experts from Butzel Long, U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, FBI, Detroit; Blue Cross/ Blue Shield, Detroit; General Motors and more
DETROIT, Mich. – The Trump Administration is establishing new agendas and priorities for investigations, enforcement and compliance. These actions are important to understand and present numerous practice challenges as well as opportunities. As the federal role is in transition, state and international jurisdictions continue to cooperate, collaborate and offer strategies.
The latest information will be discussed during a complimentary breakfast briefing titled, “SEC/DOJ Enforcement 2017 Update,” from 8:30 to 11 a.m. on Wednesday, October 18, 2017 at the Westin Book Cadillac Hotel, located at 1114 Washington Boulevard in Detroit.
Featured panelists include:
- David A. Glockner, Director, Chicago Regional Office, U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission;
- Rebecca Keithley, Supervisory Special Agent, FBI, Detroit;
- John Neal, Chief, White Collar Unit, U.S. Attorney’s Office, Detroit;
- Daniel L. Crowell, BCBSM Director, Corporate & Financial Investigations, Blue Cross Blue Shield, Detroit;
- George B. Donnini, Attorney and Shareholder, Butzel Long, Detroit;
- Craig B. Glidden, Executive Vice President & General Counsel, Legal and Public Policy, General Motors, Detroit;
- Rick E. Hansen, Corporate Secretary and Lead Counsel, Securities and Corporate Governance, General Motors, Detroit;
- Patrick Miles, Jr., Of Counsel, former U.S. Attorney, Western District of Michigan, Barnes & Thornberg LLP, Grand Rapids;
- Beth A. Savage, Director, Forensic Services, PwC, Chicago;
- Reid J. Schar, Partner, Co-Chair, Investigations, Compliance and Defense Practice and Fellow, Jenner & Block LLP, Chicago; and,
- Shane M. Spradlin, Executive Vice President and General Counsel, Penske Automotive Group, Inc. Bloomfield Hills
“Businesses consistently need to plan and prepare for changes, particularly related to the SEC/DOJ,” said George B. Donnini, attorney specializing in white collar crime, Butzel Long. “The key to staying a step ahead is to fully understand the impact on a business.”
Registration is required at email@example.com or call (973) 278-8800.