Butzel Long attorney James S. Rosenfeld named to Michigan Lawyers Weekly’s ‘Go To Lawyers for Employment Law’ list
DETROIT, Mich. – Butzel Long attorney and shareholder James S. Rosenfeld is one of 20 attorneys named to Michigan Lawyers Weekly’s “Go To Lawyers for Employment Law.” The program honors leading lawyers in a particular field of law as nominated by their peers. Attorneys will be profiled in a special section of Michigan Lawyers Weekly.
Notably, a “Michigan Go To Lawyer” is:
- An expert in his or her field, well-versed in the nuances of the case law, statutes and regulations clients will encounter.
- Experienced, with a record of success in many cases and/or transactions.
- A lawyer to whom other lawyers make referrals because of his or her expertise and accomplishments.
- A lawyer who can think creatively and identify all options for a client.
- A lawyer you would name when a friend needs legal help.
- A lawyer you might call yourself if you needed legal help in his or her field of expertise.
Rosenfeld is the previous manager of Butzel Long's Labor and Employment Practice Group and practices in the area of labor and employment law. He has extensive experience in litigating a wide variety of labor and employment cases, including trial and appellate work in both state and federal court, as well as negotiating collective bargaining agreements, and handling labor arbitrations.
He frequently lectures and conducts training for employers and supervisors on various employment issues, including on harassment avoidance, diversity and inclusion and supervisor skills.
Rosenfeld is a graduate of Georgetown University Law Center (J.D., 1986) and Harvard College (A.B., 1981, magna cum laude). He is a Fellow of the College of Labor and Employment Lawyers, is listed in The Best Lawyers in America in Labor and Employment and is ranked by Chambers USA.