Butzel Long Washington Shareholder Les Glick interviewed on USMCA by Ron Hesse on GlobalAutoIndustry.com
GlobalAutoIndustry.com’s latest audio interview “The New USMCA: Key Issues, Challenges, and Impact on the Global Automotive Industry” features Leslie Alan Glick. co-chair of the Butzel Long International Trade and Customs Specialty team. In the 18-minute Audio Interview, Mr. Glick discusses these questions:
- Can you tell us about the USMCA negotiation process and what took place between the parties and in the U.S. Congress?
- What do you see as the main differences between NAFTA and USMCA?
- What is the impact of these changes on US automakers and suppliers? Are they better off or worse?
- What do you see as the changes that will result in the US auto industry as a result of USMCA?
- What would be your advice to auto parts suppliers located in Mexico and Canada and in other countries?
The interview is distributed to auto executives in the U.S. and abroad and distributed overseas through GlobalAutoIndustry.com partners such as- Wards Auto and Aftermarket News in the United States; Mexico Now in Mexico; TU Automotive in the UK and ET Auto (Economic Times of India) in India.
A link to the complete interview appearing on the GlobalAutoIndustry.com website starting Monday, January 11, 2020 is below.