If This Isn't Keeping You Up at Night, IT SHOULD BE! IRS Code Section 6055 and 6056
IRS Code Section 6055 and 6056
Join us for today’s hottest topic discussion! Presented by Gallagher Benefit Services, the law firm of Butzel Long, DKSS CPAs + Advisors and Walsh College on Thursday, April 16, at Walsh College Troy for today's hottest topic discussion! This complimentary session will focus on the upcoming IRS Code Section 6055 and 6056 Employer Reporting Requirements and the impacts for tax year 2015. Hear from Compliance, Legal, and Tax professionals for comprehensive discussion that you won’t want to miss!
- Your questions answered from a Compliance, Legal and Tax perspective
- An overview of the IRS transmittal and employee notification forms
- Data collection requirements (what to report, how to report and coordination of data)
- Transitional relief (employers 50-99 and qualified non-calendar year plans)
- Non-employees and other exceptions (Retiree, COBRA participants, etc.)
- Filing Deadlines
Thursday, April 16, 2015 1:30 p.m. — 4:00 p.m.
Registration starts at 1:00 p.m.
Walsh College Troy Auditorium
3838 Livernois Rd., Troy, MI 48083