Paul L. Triemstra is Counsel to Butzel, practicing in the firm's Troy office. Mr. Triemstra is a 1965 graduate of Calvin College and a 1970 graduate of Wayne State University Law School.
Mr. Triemstra has extensive experience in probate, estate planning, trust administration, closely held businesses and business transactions. He is a member of the Financial and Estate Planning Council of Metropolitan Detroit.
Primary Practice Areas
Calvin College 1965
Wayne State University Law School 1970, J.D.
- Financial and Estate Planning Council of Metropolitan Detroit
- State Bar of Michigan
- Created numerous private charitable foundations.
- Provided estate and succession planning services for some of the wealthiest individuals in Michigan.
- Provided complex Estate Planning services for numerous Senior Executive level individuals from major automotive manufacturers.
- Handled the administration of several estates in excess of $100 million.