Immigration Under the Trump Administration: The First 30 Days
- Tuesday, February 21
8:00 AM - 10:30 AM
Registration is now closed, but walk-ins are welcome!
Please join us for a complimentary immigration breakfast briefing.
Tuesday, February 21
8:00 – Registration
8:30 – 10:30 am
41000 Woodward Ave.
Stoneridge West Bldg.
Bloomfield Hills, MI 48304
- Executive Orders – The Travel Ban
- The latest updates
- How we came to this point
- S. Entry Issues – Risks of international travel
- Impact on non-immigrant visas already issued
- Impact on non-immigrant and immigrant visas in process
- Impact on Permanent Residents
- Dual Citizenship
- Visa Interview Requirement
- Impact on USCIS Petitions
- Increased Site Visits and Raids
- Enhanced Screening
- Impact on Business Immigration
- Executive Orders and future impact on H-1B, L-1A, L-1B, etc. nonimmigrant classifications
- Proposed legislation
- Future of NAFTA – TN and TN-2