2017 OEM Terms and Conditions and Current Legal Issues
- Thursday, September 14
7:30 AM - 12:00 PM
September 14, 2017
7:30 am – 12:00 pm
MSU Management Education Center
Or Live Webinar
OESA announces the 2017 OEM Terms & Conditions and Current Legal Issues Event on Sept.14, 2017, at the MSU Management Education Center in Troy, MI, and via live webinar. This meeting will provide attendees with updates on OEM terms and conditions, as well as interrelated information to consider when working with contracts. The event includes two Q&A segments as well as a networking lunch to enable attendees to further expand their understanding of the topics and make connections with the speakers.
Cynthia Haffey, shareholder, Butzel Long, will provide an update on OEM terms and conditions, and discuss new case law and regulations to be aware of. The updated OEM terms and conditions are included in the 2017 edition of the ” OESA OEM Production P.O. Terms and Conditions Comparative Analysis,” publication. This publication will be available for purchase at a discount with event registration or on site the day of the event.
Additional Butzel Long attorneys James Bruno, Jennifer Dukarski, Sheldon Klein, Daniel Rustmann, Brian Seal and Bruce Sendek will discuss:
- Guide to Resourcing: When, Why and How to Manage Risks
- An Overview of Existing and Emerging Supplier Post Sale Duties: Duties to Warn, Correct, Update and Support
- When Does Title to Tooling Pass to the OEM and Why Does It Matter?
- Protecting Your Most Valuable Assets: Trade Secret Protection Through Contracting and Best Practices
- The Importance of IP Indemnification Clauses: Minimizing Risk All Along the Contract Chain
- Top Tips from the Trenches: Negotiating Joint Development Agreements for Emerging Technologies
For registration assistance or program information, contact OESA at 248.952.6401 or email@example.com.