Bethesda Maryland Insurance Lawyer
The Bethesda, Maryland insurance lawyers at Butzel Long provide professional legal counsel and extensive experience in many aspects of insurance coverage law. Butzel Long's Insurance Coverage Specialty Team is the largest practice group in Michigan devoted to the representation of policyholders in disputes with their insurers. Chaired by Thomas Bick and comprised of shareholders from Butzel Long's Washington D.C. and Detroit offices, the Insurance Coverage Specialty Team specializes in litigation and client counseling relating to insurance coverage.
Bethesda insurance coverage lawyers advise clients on acquiring insurance and implementing other risk transfer mechanisms, key insurance issues that can arise from mergers, acquisitions and asset transfers, such as the transfer of rights to a seller's insurance policies, acquiring insurance for breaches of warranties and representations, and the use of insurance products and other devices to manage the risk associated with the purchase or sale of environmentally impaired properties.
Bethesda Insurance Coverage Attorney
Our Bethesda insurance coverage lawyers represent clients in a variety of insurance law matters, including:
- Broker / Agent Liability
- Builders Risk / Defective Construction
- Commercial General Liability (bodily injury, property damage, advertising injury, personal injury)
- Cyber Risks (privacy violations, trade secret violations, data breaches)
- Employment Practices Liability
- Environmental Liability
- Fiduciary Liability (including ERISA claims)
- First Party Property Losses (including business interruption)
- Health and Disability Claims
- Officers and Directors Liability
- Political Risks (including acts of terrorism)
- Products Liability / Recall Liability
- Professional Liability (errors and omissions)
- Transaction Liability (such as breaches of representations and warranties)
Bethesda Insurance Coverage Litigation Attorney
The Bethesda insurance coverage litigation attorneys at Butzel Long perform coverage analysis, draft coverage opinions and draft reservation of rights and disclaimers for clients. They monitor underlying litigation and provide ongoing analysis and advice with regard to coverage issues and exposure. Our Bethesda Maryland insurance coverage attorneys provide superior, efficient legal representation, creative problem solving, and prompt, effective communication with each client. Butzel Long provides a level of service that extends beyond the routine client-counsel relationship to build a partnership that is driven by results and is based on a deep investment in our clientsí success.For more information regarding insurance law, contact a Bethesda insurance coverage lawyer at Butzel Long.