William P. Lyshak
Bill Lyshak is Of Counsel based in Butzel Long’s Troy office and is both an attorney and a Certified Public Accountant. His areas of practice include: estate planning; estate and trust administration; related family member adoptions; guardianships; conservatorships; and taxation. In particular, he provides specialized services in the areas of Wills, Trusts, Durable Powers of Attorney for both financial and health care matters and tax returns (Estate, Gift and Fiduciary).
Bill received his B.A from Florida Atlantic University (1976), his J.D. from Gonzaga University (1978), his LL.M. in Taxation from the University of Florida (1980) and his MBA from the University of Michigan (2001). Bill is admitted to the State Bar of Michigan, the State Bar of California, the U.S. District Court in the Eastern District of Michigan and the Southern District of California, and the U.S. Tax Court. He has also served as an adjunct professor at Walsh College's MST Program, the Thomas M. Cooley Law School and Wayne State University's School of Business Administration.
- Florida Atlantic University 1976, B.A.
- Gonzaga University 1978, J.D.
- University of Michigan 2001, M.B.A.
- University of Florida 1980, LL.M.
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan
- United States District Court for the Southern District of California
- United States Tax Court