Suzanne M. Miller
Suzanne M. Miller is a senior attorney returning to Butzel Long’s Bloomfield Hills office practicing in the area of tax planning and controversy, real estate and general corporate law. She graduated from Wayne State University Law School (J.D., 2005) and received her undergraduate degree from Alma College, Alma, Michigan (B.A., 2000).
Ms. Miller is a licensed Certified Public Accountant. Prior to rejoining Butzel Long, Ms. Miller worked at PricewaterhouseCoopers and has extensive experience with state and local tax matters. She previously practiced with the law firm of Raymond & Prokop and at Butzel Long working on tax, corporate and real estate matters.
Ms. Miller is admitted to practice before the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan and is a member of the State Bar of Michigan, the American Bar Association and the Michigan Association of Certified Public Accountants.
- Alma College 2000, B.A.
- Wayne State University Law School 2005, J.D.
DBusiness Top Lawyers in Metro Detroit, Tax Law, 2020-2021
State Bar of Michigan
American Bar Association
Michigan Association of Certified Public Accountants
- Now is the time to review Michigan property tax assessments to avoid excessive property tax paymentsJanuary 11, 2021
- January 8, 2021
- Update! There’s Still Time to Review Michigan Property Tax Assessments; Additional Extended Deadlines for Property Tax Appeals due to New LegislationJune 12, 2020
- There’s Still Time to Review Michigan Property Tax Assessments; Extended Deadlines for Property Tax Appeals Due to Executive OrderMay 19, 2020
- Individual and Business Taxpayer Relief: IRS and State of Michigan Postpone Tax Filing and Payment DeadlinesApril 8, 2020
- March 30, 2020
- Now Is the Time to Review Michigan Property Tax Assessments to Avoid Excessive Property Tax PaymentsJune 26, 2017
- Now is the Time to Review Michigan Property Tax Assessments to Avoid Excessive Property Tax PaymentsFebruary 16, 2016
- Sterling Heights, MI