Rebecca Klein is an associate in Butzel Long’s Detroit office. Rebecca focuses on business and commercial litigation. Rebecca’s experience includes representing clients in products liability cases, consumer class actions, fraud investigations, employment cases, financial cases, and insurance arbitrations. Rebecca has also participated in extensive pro bono work. Rebecca is admitted to practice in the State of Michigan, the State of Illinois, the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois, the U.S. District Court for the Central District of Illinois, and the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan.
Rebecca is an alumna of Miami-Ohio University where she graduated cum laude in 2009 and the University of Michigan Law School where she graduated magna cum laude and Order of the Coif in 2011. While at Michigan, Rebecca was a Notes Editor on the Michigan Law Review.
Rebecca served as a law clerk to the Honorable Milton I. Shadur on the Northern District of Illinois prior to working as a litigation associate at a large Chicago firm. During law school, she externed for the Honorable Ronald Guzman, also on the Northern District of Illinois.
- University of Michigan Law School 2011, J.D.
- Miami University 2009,
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Illinois
- United States District Court for the Central District of Illinois
American Bar Association
Jewish Bar Association of Michigan
- August 27, 2019Michigan Lawyers Weekly
- June 1, 2019The Litigation Journal - State Bar of Michigan
- April 11, 2019
- March 6, 2019
- January 29, 2019
- December 14, 2018DBusiness