Jason Patrick Killingbeck
Jason Killingbeck is a Paralegal in Butzel Long's Immigration Practice Group.
Mr. Killingbeck has more than 8 years of experience as an Immigration Paralegal. He has assisted in the preparation of nonimmigrant petitions for L (Intracompany Transferees), E-1/E-2 (Treaty Trader/Investor), O (Extraordinary Ability), H-1B (Professionals), H-3 (Trainees), TN (Canadian and Mexican Nationals) and visa applications. He has also assisted in the preparation of labor certification applications and immigrant petitions for EB-1, EB-2, and EB-3 categories as well as applications for employment and family based adjustment of status and consular processing. In addition, Mr. Killingbeck has assisted in the following areas:
- Citizenship: N-400 Applications for Naturalization
- I-9 Audit: Review of I-9 Forms
- Waivers: Assist in preparing I-601, Application for Waiver of Ground of Inadmissibility
- Outbound Visa Applications: Coordinate with visa applicants, foreign and domestic companies and foreign consulates and ministries to obtain outbound business visas, tourist visas, transit visas, work permits and technical work visas for numerous countries including, China, India, Korea, Brazil, Mexico, Canada, Thailand, Turkey, Russia, the United Kingdom and the Schengen countries
- United States Passport Applications: Assist with expedited first-time and renewal passport applications; requests for additional passport pages, name changes, and lost or stolen passports
- Oakland University Undergraduate 2001, B.S.
American Bar Association