Thomas C. Simpson
Thomas C. Simpson is Of Counsel and practices in Butzel Long's Bloomfield Hills office. He concentrates his practice in the areas of corporate law, real estate, franchising, title insurance and civil litigation.
Mr. Simpson is a graduate of Michigan State University (J.D. 1973; B.A. 1968).
He is admitted to the Michigan State Bar, the United States District Court for the Eastern and Western Districts of Michigan and is a member of the Real Property Law Section of the State Bar of Michigan, Land Title Standard Committee and American College of Real Estate Lawyers.
He has been recognized by DBusiness as a Top Lawyer in real estate law and litigation and is listed in the The Best Lawyers in America (2012-2014, 2016-2018). Mr. Simpson is also listed as a Michigan Super Lawyer (Real Estate).
- Michigan State University College of Law Law School 1973, J.D.
- Michigan State University Undergraduate 1968, B.A.
The Best Lawyers in America, Litigation-Real Estate; Real Estate Law, 2012-2014, 2016-2018
Michigan Super Lawyers, Real Estate Law
DBusiness Top Lawyers in Metro Detroit, Real Estate and Franchise Law
- United States District Court for the Western District of Michigan
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan
State Bar of Michigan - Real Property Law Section (Ex-officio council member and past chairperson)
Land Title Standard Committee (Past Chairperson)
American College of Real Estate Lawyers
- Butzel Long attorneys named to 2017 Super Lawyers list
- Butzel Long attorneys named to The Best Lawyers in America® 2018
- Butzel Long attorneys named to 2016 Super Lawyers list
- Butzel Long attorneys named to The Best Lawyers in America 2017
- Butzel Long attorneys named to DBusiness magazine’s Top Lawyers in metro Detroit 2016
- Butzel Long attorneys named to The Best Lawyers in America® 2016
- May, Simpson & Strote joins Butzel Long