Robert B. Stevenson
Robert B. Stevenson is counsel based in Butzel Long’s Ann Arbor office practicing in the areas of employee benefits and executive compensation law.
Mr. Stevenson is a charter fellow of the prestigious American College of Employee Benefits Counsel ("ACEBC"). He has been named, by peer review, to every edition of The Best Lawyers in America. In recognition of his expertise in employee benefits and tireless advocacy on behalf of clients, Bob was named Best Lawyers' 2013 Ann Arbor Employee Benefits (ERISA) Law "Lawyer of the Year." Based on client and peer review, Chambers USA has consistently included Bob among a few Michigan Lawyers gaining the highest ranking in benefits law. In his 39 years of benefits specialization, Bob has handled virtually every kind of benefit law issue for employers large and small.
- University of Michigan Law School, J.D.
- Michigan State University, B.A.
Charter Fellow, College of Employee Benefits Counsel
Chambers USA, Employee Benefits Law
Best Lawyers in America, Employee Benefits (ERISA) Law
Best Lawyers in America, Lawyer of the Year, Employee Benefits (ERISA) Law, 2013
Michigan Super Lawyers, Employee Benefits, 2015-2017
DBusiness Top Lawyers in Metro Detroit, Employee Benefits Law, 2016
Michigan Bar Association
American Bar Association
- Butzel Long attorneys named to 2016 Super Lawyers list
- Butzel Long attorneys named to The Best Lawyers in America 2017
- Butzel Long’s Immigration Department is the only Michigan law firm recognized in Immigration ranking by Chambers USA 2016
- Butzel Long attorneys named to Chambers USA 2016
- Butzel Long attorneys named to DBusiness magazine’s Top Lawyers in metro Detroit 2016
- Fifty-seven Butzel Long Attorneys Named to the 2015 Michigan Super Lawyers List
- Stevenson Keppelman Associates joins Butzel Long