Peter D. Morgenstern
Peter D. Morgenstern is a Shareholder in Butzel Long's New York office. He concentrates his practice in the areas of bankruptcy, creditors' rights, and commercial litigation.
Mr. Morgenstern is a 1982 graduate of the National Law Center at George Washington University, where he was a member of the George Washington Law Review. He completed his undergraduate work at Northwestern University in 1979, and he also studied at the University of Sussex, England.
Mr. Morgenstern is admitted in New York, New Jersey, and Florida. He is also a member of the American Bar Association and the American Bankruptcy Institute.
- Northwestern University Undergraduate 1979
- George Washington University Law School Law School 1982, J.D.
New York Metro Super Lawyers, Bankruptcy & Creditor/Debtor Rights, Business Litigation, 2013, 2016
- New Jersey
- New York
American Bar Association
American Bankruptcy Institute
- Butzel Long attorneys named to 2016 Super Lawyers list
- Butzel Long attorneys named to New York Metro Super Lawyers® 2015
- Butzel Long attorneys named to New York Metro Super Lawyers® 2013
- Butzel Long attorneys named to Super Lawyers 2012
- Butzel Long attorney Peter D. Morgenstern shares insights related to the MF Global bankruptcy