Michael C. Decker
Michael C. Decker is an associate at Butzel Long. He concentrates his practice in the areas of general business and business litigation, including banking, construction, employment, and real estate matters.
Mr. Decker received his Juris Doctorate from Wayne State University Law School in 2011 and his Bachelor of Science from Central Michigan University in 2007. During law school, he served as an associate editor of The Journal of Law in Society.
Mr. Decker is a member of the State Bar of Michigan and the State Bar of Florida. He is admitted to practice in various courts in both Michigan and Florida.
- Central Michigan University Undergraduate 2007, B.S.
- Wayne State University Law School Law School 2011, J.D.
Michigan Super Lawyers - Rising Star - Business Litigation 2013-2017
DBusiness Top Lawyers in Metro Detroit, Litigation-Construction, 2017
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Florida
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan
- United States District Court for the Middle District of Florida
- United States District Court for the Western District of Michigan
State Bar of Michigan
State Bar of Florida
Oakland County Bar Association
American Bar Association