Ivonne M. Soler
Ivonne M. Soler is an associate based in Butzel Long's Detroit office. She concentrates her practice in the areas of family law litigation and commercial litigation. Ivonne represents clients with family and domestic relations issues, including divorce, property division, spousal support, child support, child custody and parenting time, change of domicile, pre and post-nuptial agreements, post-judgment enforcement, adoption and assisted reproduction (family building) issues. Ivonne also represents clients in general matters pertaining to business and commercial litigation, including breach of contract actions and non-compete, trade secrets, and unfair competition disputes.
Ms. Soler is a graduate of the University of Detroit Mercy School of Law (J.D., cum laude, 2013) and Wayne State University (B.A., cum laude, 2006). While in law school, Ms. Soler served as the Associate Director of the Moot Court Board of Advocates, the President of Conexiones: The UDM Hispanic Law Society, and a member of the Dean's Honor Society. Ms. Soler also enjoyed many honors while in law school, including book awards for the highest grade in Legal Writing and Trial Practice. She was also the winner of the 2012 Patrick A. Keenan Memorial Appellate Advocacy Tournament.
A native of Puerto Rico and fluent in Spanish, Ms. Soler is actively involved with the Hispanic Bar Association (HBAM) and the Women's Lawyer's Association of Michigan (WLAM).
- University of Detroit Mercy School of Law Law School 2013, J.D.
- Wayne State University Undergraduate 2006, B.A.
DBusiness Top Lawyers in Metro Detroit, Family Law, 2018
State Bar of Michigan
Federal Bar Association
Hispanic Bar Association (HBAM)
Women's Lawyer's Association of Michigan (WLAM)
- Butzel Long attorneys named to DBusiness magazine’s Top Lawyers in metro Detroit 2018
- Butzel Long attorney Ivonne M. Soler appointed to Hispanic/ Latino Commission of Michigan
- Butzel Long attorney Ivonne Soler appointed by Gov. Rick Snyder to the Hispanic/Latino Commission
- Butzel Long attorney Ivonne Soler quoted in Michigan Lawyers Weekly article "Lawyers face challenges collecting spousal support"
- Butzel Long adds attorneys specializing in international law and business and commercial litigation, respectively