Amy L. Glenn
Amy L. Glenn is a shareholder practicing in Butzel Long's Bloomfield Hills office. She concentrates her practice in the areas of business law and estate planning. Ms. Glenn is a graduate of Wayne State University School of Law (J.D., cum laude, 1985), Walsh College (M.S. in Professional Accountancy, magna cum laude, 1996) and the College of Wooster (B.A., Phi Beta Kappa, 1982).
Ms. Glenn has served as General Counsel for a closely held middle market company and has over 12 years experience in the private practice of law. She has extensive experience in a wide variety of business transactions and commercial matters including contract work and distribution issues, marketing matters, mergers and acquisitions, and other related matters. She also has broad background in advising clients with respect to various estate planning matters. She is a member of the State Bar of Michigan.
- Wayne State University Law School Law School 1985, J.D.
- College of Wooster Undergraduate 1982, B.A.
- Walsh College of Accountancy and Business Administration Graduate 1996, M.S.
DBusiness Top Lawyers in Metro Detroit, Trusts and Estates, 2011-2012, 2017, 2018
State Bar of Michigan
- Provided complex Estate Planning services for numerous Senior Executive level individuals from major automotive manufacturers.
- Provided estate and succession planning services for some of the wealthiest individuals in Michigan.
- Created numerous private charitable foundations.
- Handled the administration of several estates in excess of $100 million.
- Actively involved in the administration of one of the largest estates in Michigan.
- Butzel Long attorneys named to DBusiness magazine’s Top Lawyers in metro Detroit 2018
- Butzel Long attorneys named to DBusiness magazine’s Top Lawyers in metro Detroit 2017
- Half-day seminar offers accountants and financial planners important tax law updates
- 68 Butzel Long attorneys named to DBusiness magazine’s Top Lawyers in Metro Detroit 2012
- Butzel Long Taxation and Succession Planning Institute plans half-day seminar on May 18 in Troy
- Sixty-four Butzel Long attorneys named to DBusiness magazine’s Top Lawyers in Metro Detroit 2011
- Butzel Long Taxation and Succession Planning Institute plan half-day seminar on May 20 in Troy
- Butzel Long's Taxation and Succession Planning Institute hosts seminar on June 4, 2009 in Troy
- Butzel Long attorneys Amy L. Glenn and David W. Sommerfeld featured at continuing education seminars in Grand Rapids and Novi
- Butzel Long Taxation and Succession Planning Institute hosts June 5 seminar in Troy
- Butzel Long attorneys elected Shareholders
- Butzel Long Taxation and Succession Planning Institute hosts seminar on October 25 in Troy